Saturday, August 8, 2015

How can i gain weight?

I have AIDs and would like to gain weight. Is there something I can take to improve my appetite?


Yes, try megace. It is a synthetic progestin which has been available for at least 70 years. It has been recommended for patients with have anorexia or weight loss due to cancers. How it works is a mystery. It does work in about 50% of cases.  At least 5% of people develop adverse effects like diarrhea, abdominal cramps and men may have difficulty sustaining an erection. It is often given to cancer patients but I am not sure how great it works in these individuals. It does improve appetite but does tend to work slow. I would say try it for at least 2-3 weeks. It is relatively inexpensive and there are generic versions available. The agent is widely abused by bodybuilders and other athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment